mercoledì 20 agosto 2014

Cina 2012





my first contact with an asian country...Hong Kong in specific
































...by day and by night...

...by day and by nignt...






...once again, by day and by night ...

The great buddha. A bronze statue, 34m high, situated on the highest part of the Lantau island.
Not only that it was impossible to view the panorama from such a peak, but the dense fog was jealously surrounding the buddha, so that I often had to immagine where those 250 tones of bronze were.




                                                 ...but the atmosphere is surely mystikal




















 Just passing the tea house, where only anxious dolls and ...



...tired dogs will salute you in December
 ...I arrive to the wisdom path





 for me it would be difficult to explain where I live...






From the 100th story of the total 118 and 484m high Internacional Commerce Centre, world's seventh tallest building by hight, world's third tallest by number of floors...





In the New Territories I visited the "Temple of 10000 Buddhas", without understanding quite well why this name was chosen...











After HK I reach, not without my usual adventures Beijing, a "small, pacefull, calm little town..."












... and the highlight of my trip: The Great Wall





























Back to Beijing. It's important to have clear ideas when you enter a shop like this... 





















The Opera House



 

Tiananmen Square, the fourth largest city square...



 
 ...simply huge



 Entrance of the Forbidden City in a cold, cold December morning...

...also guardians appreciate the weak sun rays

























Nessun commento:

Posta un commento